Thread: Envoy
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 01:48 PM
3EngineTaxi
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by cr700 View Post
I put out numbers that are accurate. I'm just pointing out that this guy has the right attitude. If we could just get the 10% of the negative Nancy's here to adopt this philosophy then maybe all of the negativity would be removed from here. As I say, 90% of Envoy pilots don't subscribe to or believe in all the negative hype thrown out here in this thread.

The flow is real and strong. You have evidence of that each and every month. What is it going to take for you to buy in?
Whenever someone disagrees with you, you resort to personal attacks and name calling. You pretend the negativity is unwarranted; the fact is, people are negative because QOL is so much worse now than in the past (in addition to horrible schedules, bankruptcy, Comair 2 shutdown threats, 2 consecutive concessionary contracts, losing most of our domiciles, punitive management, etc).

There are plenty of legitimate reasons why people are negative. Most of us don't want negativity either, but it's tough with current company culture.

Why don't you address legitimate concerns instead of resorting to ad hominem personal attacks?