View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 09:24 AM
Denny Crane
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2008
Position: Kickin’ Back

Originally Posted by bluto13 View Post
I have absolutely no desire for a VEBA. With all the unforeseen changes that the new Trump administration is proposing, why are we hell bent on addressing anything to do with healthcare now? Take a breather and try to fix some small stuff like DH and nonrev to back of the bus (or maybe just become a functioning union, on the same page with no more recalls)
While I agree with your desire to improve the other areas and I understand your point about the unforeseen changes/repeal of the ACA, the bottom line is that there will be healthcare costs in retirement. I don't think being required to put a dollar per flight hour into a PRV would be a hardship and would give those who want to contribute more the option to do so.

Originally Posted by tunes View Post
yes i did. However, the way the polling is going to come out is going to be geared towards options 1 and 2, and not mention not having a veba at all
Certainly it will be geared towards options 1 or 2 simply because if you choose the no veba option, there are really no other survey questions they can ask.....are there?

Denny