Thread: History Lessons
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 01:51 PM
TonyC
Organizational Learning 

Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: Directly behind the combiner

If you are trying to establish or portray yourself as a voice of reason, you are failing miserably.

Originally Posted by Route66 View Post

The large group of pilots that don't belong to the APA don't g-a-s about ALPA either. Stripping us third class citizens of our seniority means we jump ahead of the rest when you go on strike.

The only way to "jump ahead of the rest when you go on strike" is to cross the picket line. Is that what you aspire to be, the very definition of scab?

Despicable.

I'm LUS. I was around here when ALPA was WELL ENTRENCHED ...

Unions are the political BANE of society and soon the law will change that I won't have to pay a nickel in union dues. NOT ONE PENNY.

... I for one is joining the GREED wagon.

I hate GREED.

You are obviously confused.

For those of you who do not believe your union is worth spit (like the APA or ALPA) you can keep ALL OF YOUR MONEY. These unions have been crapping on the junior people, the Regionals, OR selectively giving greater seniority "payola" to their CHOSEN FEW for many years.

... the TRUE definition of "scab" is EXACTLY what the righteous APA/ALPA pilots did to US Airways and TWA pilots.

My agenda is against the discriminatory BEHAVIOR of labor unions against their minorities. The APA stripped me and many other of my seniority if FAVOR OF THEIR MAJORITY. While the physical actions and racial overtones of Jim Crow were certainly much WORSE than that of our cause, the practice by APA and ALPA are of the same discriminatory ilk. And to that I say if your one of them, and you support that action, them you are what the union defines as a "SCAB". PURE AND SIMPLE.

... unions don't represent me, they don't represent the American worker (anymore) and the only way to hold their feet to the fire is make them work for the dues money. The APA has done more to damage and screw up the contract we have then I could EVER have done.

... I don't want to be a member of such a disfuntional group ...

... the National Right to Work Act ... eliminates the mandatory dues payments by non-members, of which I am one.

I am anti-union, anti-ALPA, anti-APA ...

Your anger issues are obviously clouding your judgment.