Thread: Jet University
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 07:03 AM
Flyboy8784
Am I Wrong??????????

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: ThE jEtTtTtTtT

All that "Experience" isnt gonna prepare you for the real thing....its gonna prepare you for the simulator....where minus the emergencies...everything runs like clock work. when was the last time you were kept at 6000 ft best forward airspeed until the marker...then expected to drop your RJ onto a 5200 foot strip in the simulator? when was the last time u blew through a final approach course in the sim cuz of a *******ty vector...not cuz you werent prepared? I was a sim instructor at FSI before i went to an airline, and although these sims are pretty realistic...its still not the real airplane Dont get me wrong schools like that are good because they can teach crew concept. But for all these 200 hr pilots who have less than 100 multi....saying that you have "Experience" from doing one of these programs...it crap. For all the "Experience" that these guys are paying for...they are still dropping out of training.

I started this thread just to see what people knew about the program...to see if it was just another PFT place like gulfstream