Thread: Leave Netjets?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 07:22 AM
FLYLOW22
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2006
Default Leave Netjets?

Originally Posted by germanaviator View Post
I gotta ask: What's the point of the pics you keep posting? Do they add anything useful to the discussions? Yeah, the Phenom is kind of pretty but it is a very (!) uncomfortable work place. Tiny seats, no room to stretch your legs during flight, yoke hitting, kneecap, always a bent back while working in the cabin etc... So I kinda feel you are trying to make it look better than it is.

On a related note: I never did understand why pay on the least comfortable equipment should be lower than on more comfortable one.

I actually think it is only right that NetJets pays those on the light jet the same as those on the mid or large (I know about the long haul CPTs making more) and I actually think this should be the norm.

Yes, I know, more money is generally made with larger planes but this could be averaged out (a bit less for those on the heavy metal and a bit more for those on small stuff). Same is true for the airlines IMO

You don't like pictures?

Black and white sorta person?

Sorry... there's a big world out there... and also, I don't find the Phenom uncomfortable... but I'm 5'11". I'm in the jet as long as it takes to get out. No dilly. No dally.

Our pay is separated into two classes. Small Cabin and Large Cabin.

Large Cabin pays more. Lots more.

Cheers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk