View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 06:50 PM
HighFlight
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2016

Meh, I disagree with your assessment of the scoring process. I know an EDV guy who got the interview from DL within 6 months of getting hired at EDV. Another was already at DL inside of 5 months of being hired at EDV. Both military.

Originally Posted by Juggy Gales View Post
. Agreed, go to Envoy. I'm currently at Endeavor. Retired military. Fighters and transports. Military instructor pilot. Plenty of ME turbine PIC. Attended career fairs, networked, LORs, App reviewed professionally. I haven't heard anything from Delta. Once you are at Endeavor, Delta has real incentive to keep you at Endeavor. You'll fly Delta passengers from Delta gates, employing Delta procedures, at 1/3 of the pay that you'd receive at mainline Delta. I believe that when Delta scores your app, your military experience is not a significant attribute compared to the possibility of paying you 1/3 of what Delta would have to pay you at mainline. If they see Endeavor on your app, I believe that you will not receive an invite to interview with Delta. Don't waste money on career fairs, professional app review services, or other nonsense. Go to Envoy or any airline that has a flow to mainline.