View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 05:52 PM
Laughing_Jakal
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2006

Originally Posted by KnightFlyer View Post
It sounded like a slam on union volunteers. How were you bred?
No...it was tongue in cheek, as I had gave him a good natured ribbing about a mustache as some famous people on here spoke about Union Volunteers and mustaches.....others have made wild accusations about innappropriate spending of Union Dollars with Roman Festival-like indulgent dinners at Ruth Chris....Other idiotic assumptions like all Calendar Blockers are trying to hide inappropriate use of association flyback type stuff.

When TonyC volunteered, I was one of the ones who congratulated him and said he was one of the few who put their actions where their mouth was and I got castigated for that. I was told it was inappropriate to tell people who were disatisfied with the process, that they should help change it.

TonyC has not been able to contribute on such a frank basis since his election, as his views now may be misconstrued as the position of the MEC.

I imagine, Aaron will be in the same situation, which is really not a loss for us, just using his savvy as a member of our representation, instead of an individual pilot posting on a web board.

I was commenting on the irony that "really good guys"....who go to represent us can easily become the subject of "conspiracy theory". So either all that I said is ridiculous and the subject of poorly written satire, or there is a diabolical force that overcomes these "really good guys", once they get elected. If that is the case, then the diabolical force and subsequent temptations to go to the dark side must be as powerful and legendary as Darth Vader or Gollum's ring.

It was a joke....and I can only blame my poor literary skills for the lack of comprehension on your parts......

The poor breeding part was serious.....no need for name calling.

For the record, if I was slamming Union volunteers, then I was slamming myself. PM me if you want to know the things I did or you doubt my veracity.

Regards,

Poorly Bred, expository writing challenged,

Laughing Jackass.