Old 03-21-2006, 02:25 PM
TACAMO

Exactly my point, some people do take this forum and other open pilot forums seriously and perhaps may be their only source of information as they lack the necessary due deligence to get further information or maybe stuck in the "sand-box", as we were for some time, with limited amount of available information. Some pilots are more desperate than others. When I first applied to our contract company, much of the information I received on this forum fortunately was 90% or so correct and very helpful and insightful. Fortunately, I didn't take it as a grain of salt, as the information helped me pass the interview and sim-check. But I also did my own intel to filter out what may or may not not be true. Maybe your life is all settled in flying for UPS but then again, perhaps you may not even be a pilot at all and wanting everyone in this forum to believe you're an UPS pilot..who knows...that's my other point. I'm taking it for pure face value that you are. Perhaps, it's utopic, but my posting was to make the "less-infomed" to become more informed. Hopefully people will work on good faith and honesty. Not all people think alike and make decisions in different manner.