View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 11:11 AM
Sluggo_63
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2005

Originally Posted by Adlerdriver View Post
I think that's a WOM that has gotten passed around. I haven't done an exhaustive search, but I've never seen that in print and it definitely isn't in the CBA.

One, if that were the case it seems logical that it would need to be in the contract to be enforced.

Two, you'd think if such a major restriction existed, it would have been emphasized in this latest round of J/S guidance. JMO.
Originally Posted by CBA 26.J.2
A pilot may use a Company staging jumpseat to position himself to his base for the start of his scheduled trip in accordance with the following:

d. If a pilot positioning to his base on a Company jumpseat consistent with the provisions of this paragraph cannot report by showtime due to bump, cancellation, reroute or delay of his inbound jump-seat, CRS may remove the pilot without pay . If a pilot is removed under this paragraph, he shall be eligible for make-up (and shall not be eligible for substitution) . There is no discipline associated with the removal if the pilot followed the parameters described above.
----------