View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 09:25 AM
Bumbaclot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2014
Position: Mannin' deez blenps

From my experience thus far (5Y 747.) Atlas has plenty of qualified pilots. Loads of Military AMC/Rsv/Guard, 135 or fractional captains and a plethora of high time PIC regional captains (Xjet,Skywest,RAH,Mesa etc.)

While the learning curve is quite steep and the training rather strenuous I do not feel like I work with a bunch of flunkies? Everyone that I work with has a really unique back story and something that I feel definitely sets them apart. It's usually something that makes a match for this type of flying. A lot of guys I work with whether be the one that doesn't go home because he lives life abroad or the one that kite surfs the Maldives on his days off... They each have a reason. We train, fly and live the world. Even the guy that goes home to a wife and kids now has the added challenge of balancing the two.

Atlas has long way to go regarding the contract fight..but Im not gonna let people come on here and start thinking that it has bunch of Inexperienced bottom feeders and subpar pilots currently on property. Every airline has it's own 10%

Last edited by Bumbaclot; 06-12-2017 at 09:55 AM.