Thread: C100 VBs
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 04:15 PM
sailingfun
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2008

Originally Posted by 80ktsClamp View Post
The concern augmented domestic trips thing was pulled apart and put to bed in very short order on here in case you don't remember. It's clear you don't, as you just want to feel superior to the "forum."

I don't think VB has much use for the company, personally... but your constant "nothing to see here, you forum whiners" chanting does nothing to add to the discussion over it. There are still a lot of questions to be answered on the subject.

You're one of the biggest contributors here, so when you complain about the forum, most of those fingers are pointed right back at you.
If I were you I would go back and read the augmented ops section. You yourself posted it was going to cost jobs. It went on and on despite the fact that a little common sense would tell most pilots it was of very limited use. The same thing applied to the change in augmentation rules to Europe. The forum assured us everything was going two man. Never happened and in fact more flights like Dublin were augmented. The same thing applies to VB's. Best case it's of limited use. There is nothing magical about a VB. Much ado about nothing!

Last edited by sailingfun; 06-29-2017 at 04:28 PM.