Thread: Qatar scabs
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 05:05 AM
METO Guido
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2011

Originally Posted by NEDude View Post
I think you are fighting a losing battle here. These simpletons won't give up.Most of the guys on this forum are ignorant to the realities of life outside of the United States. I point the clueless to the realities of life. Just don't understand why it's not working.They think a 24 hour layover in London counts as experiencing other parts of the world. I've been everywhere in the world & know everything about the world.As I have discovered, they clearly believe everything in the aviation industry works as it does in the United States. I'd have to explain all this to you in Russian but the US keeps saving Europe from itself.
Originally Posted by lgaflyer View Post
What's wrong with METO and Whackmaster and the like!? NEDude is simply engaging in smart and well-thought out discussion about NAI/NAS, and they are engaging in personal attacks or spread ALPA's non-evidence driven propaganda! Did the high school you guys went to not teach you how to form a proper argument?
Diggin' that high brow banter now La garbaaage? Don't recall much from HS except maybe some stink finger, puking Southern Comfort & what happened to wise guys couldn't resist jumping into other people's bidness.