View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 10:35 PM
ecam
Banned

Joined APC: May 2017

Originally Posted by tyler durden View Post
Ha...yes, so predictable. Like a true management disciple, wait for it....first rule: if logic fails, try CENSORSHIP! Second rule: "If you don't like it here, leave!"

Same textbook approaches were used against the guys that stuck their necks out trying to improve this place and secure the contract you now enjoy. Given your argument, we would still be topped out at the $68/hour we were at when I got here.

I'm aware of the company's policies, what is legal and what is not. I'm also aware of what is permissible and what is the purpose of this forum, which is the open exchange of opinions/ideas, not censorship because someone doesn't like the message. In case you're not aware, this thread referenced an incident being covered by the MEDIA. Perhaps you should censor them too. Your implied threats of get me fired won't cause me to lose any sleep. Knock yourself out.
Nah, I'm no management shill, and I'm not trying to get you fired. However I see no value in you airing dirty laundry in public. You practically quoted an internal FYI memo about this incident then went on to rant how in your opinion, our airline is unsafe. That's a pretty stupid thing to do if you want to keep having a company to work for. I'm no shill, but I love my job and I intend to stay here too. So let's not burn the house down trying to renovate it. Go back the the fb page where you usually do your complaining and we will be happy to discuss it with you there. Not here for the media and passengers. That's not censorship, it's common sense.

And for the record: I never take an unsafe airplane and my family absolutely flies Allegiant. All airlines have incidents. Some airlines incidents make the news more than others do. Some reporters just need something to write about. All of the big three legacy airlines have incidents every day too.