View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 09:00 AM
tyler durden
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by ecam View Post
I see no value in you airing dirty laundry in public.
Blatantly violating the company's media and social media policies will quickly help you to that end.
I guess posts alleging "mysterious" resignations of executive leadership don't count as "blatant violations of social media policies"?

Yeah well I already get to eat my words. Our COO mysteriously resigned today. Maybe a buyout/merger IS eminent.
Or encouraging other company's pilots to violate a court ordered injunction?

Wow, the Ford & Harrison trolling is strong here! That's right in the universal F&H negotiations playbook. "Go on pilot forums impersonating line pilots who just want to be reasonable, and lower everyone's expectations". Don't fall for it guys! Stand strong, those of us at other airlines are counting on you all! You've got them by the short hairs now, the injunction is their first cry of uncle. Keep twisting. You're almost there.
Management and their attorneys creating new screen names over and over to troll or bait you guys on the message boards means you're winning. Ignore these fools and stand strong. Nobody can force you to work on a day off. Let management solve their own problems! Put your phone on do not disturb on days off!
No, not a management troll. Pilot for another airline (non alpa) that wants to see you guys win. They are welcome to try and come after me, lol. But thanks for the baseless attack…

Last edited by tyler durden; 07-23-2017 at 09:16 AM.