View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 01:11 PM
tyler durden
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by ecam View Post
You've gone off the deep end. Take a deep breath there, "Tyler".

I know it's hard for you. HNL closes and you and your wife have to come back the the mainland. Then all these senior TDYs keep bumping you out of the sweet lines you're entitled to. I know. We all hear about it. You do carry a lot of water for this pilot group, but sometimes you just take it a little too far. I'm not management, but we both know they are reading this.

I'll say it again. Your personal crusade aside, it's very dumb to be scaring our customers away and fueling the media hype. You aren't going to affect change by dragging us all through the mud. The contract fight is over. We won. Now go fly your plane and go to the beach. Quit your constant whining here and in the fb page. Quit attacking everyone who speaks against you. It's way beyond old. We all have our opinions.

Guess again Sherlock. While you're at it , you might consider apologizing to whoever you think you just outed. Hopefully during your 'personal crusade' you haven't turned him in for violating social media policies yet. Who's looking dumb now?

Seriously, the slanderous and indiscriminate way by which you wield your self-appointed authority, speaking on behalf of others ("come to the FB page, then 'WE' will be willing to discuss") intimidating (Social Media policies), threatening (implied termination) and (wrongly) exposing those you believe to be deserving of your censure speaks volumes.

"Contract fight is over, we won". Really?? So all those maintenance reports had nothing to do with safety, and everything to do with money, huh? I wondered why it got so quiet. Thanks for the clarification. Sorry, but having suffered a couple of sudden closures I tend to concern myself about the long term.

And read the papers, G4 doesn't need any help from concerned pilots to scare the customers. Not that our passengers read APC anyway. LOL

Last edited by tyler durden; 07-24-2017 at 01:53 PM.