View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 02:58 PM
tyler durden
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by dutch rudder View Post
The problem isn’t with Tyler admitting half our fleet is getting old and engine failures are bad. The problem, it appears, is with his bias and inability to entertain any other narrative. We do not deny the issue, some choose to look at it objectively and come to a different conclusion. If everyone else is acting like it's fine, maybe it is actually fine.
Always respected your balanced opinion Dutch, still do. I have stood silent on the sidelines for a long time, hoping the new management changes and philosophies were trending in the right direction. For a while, they were. But the recent senior management revolving door, including maintenance, and what appears to be a return to the old, has brought a renewed sense of concern. I had great faith in JB and was very disappointed at his "retirement". I believe we all hope for the same end result, and may passionately argue our perspectives from time to time, but the collective goals are always the same, ie. the safety/success of our company and the welfare of our customers and crews