View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 06:04 PM
ironmanndfw
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2016
Default 10 Aug 17 Interview

I have an interview on the 10th. I have a pulse most days. I took a shower today, I hope that counts.

Looking forward to the interview experience. 7K TT 6K PIC, 4K PIC Turbine 3900+ 91K, 135 PIC. Not bragging, just been around for 56 years.

Any recommendations? I'm a older fart so I would stay until I retire. You young folks have 1 less to worry about going elsewhere.

I'm thinking CR9 in LGA. If / when I get a choice.

I was informed that the next new hire class on the 21st of July was full with a list of standby. So much for that one. IDK how many are o shows. Next NH class is the 9th of Sept. Kind of long wait. Oh well.

I have 3 interviews lined up after the 10th. They are all interested yet who knows what will / can happen.

When they open ATL to the CR9 how will that work? I know they will say they need x CA's and X FO's. My question is what kind of ripple effect will that have on the other bases?

If I'm in LGA and they open ATL to the CR9 and people leave LGA for ATL does my relative seniority, move up?

How does opening a new base like when they opened ATL to the CR2 affect those left in their original base?

My guess is LGA, JFK are relatively JR CR9 bases? How long would one be on Reserve? I have heard some get a line after a moth or two. I'm just feeling out the water.

Next question is how likely is it that DAL will make the "bonuses" covert to additional hourly rate after Dec 2018?