Thread: Why fly here?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 08:33 PM
Strenyakov
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2017

Originally Posted by jshoneycutt View Post

And no, there is not plenty of negative information about GoJet out there. Before signing on to GoJet I spent weeks tearing this place up looking for something and found three negative things, which were refuted by several others' accounts. Other than that, it is people just saying it is a horrible airline. Almost as bad as listening to President Trump for information and insight "It's a very bad airline, with very bad people..." Only, I think they found a thesaurus.
Hi Honey,

If you only found 3 negative things about Gojet when "tearing this place up" then you might want to do some research on how to research. I found a lot more in just a few minutes. You can also do a search for suits in federal court against Gojet, Trans States Airlines, Trans States Holdings, and Compass; you will find quite a few for small airlines. On a per capita basis I bet they have every other airline beat 10 to one on getting sued.

One guy told me, "commuting is a lot easier than being in an interview with Delta trying to explain why the worst airline in the country fired you for going out on medical."