Thread: Skywest v2.0
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 08:51 PM
Flyinlynn
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2016
Position: Cessna 172 CFI

Originally Posted by MoovenUP View Post
Or maybe you take a 6 month break right now. Enjoy the holidays and your birthday. If you go to class within 2 months from now you will most likely sit reserve for the holidays, probably commuting and a good chance of not being used. I want everyone to come to SkyWest, but in your situation I suggest take it easy for a little longer. If you are Midwest base, I hope to see you on the line, I have flown with a few second career guys who have been really enjoying SkyWest.
I am already scheduled for my interview next Friday. I backed out on an interview in June so I am reluctant to do that again.

Actually I am west coast, Seattle area.

I don't mind being away from home over the holidays just me and my spouse no kids. Sitting reserve in winter in Detroit sounds awesome :-) Well maybe not really but such is life.

Anyway as I don't have a lot of time left to fly for the airlines because of my age I am just going to apply and hope for the best in spring.

Thanks very much for the suggestion good advice but I am have so little time remaining to fly and don't want to miss the boat.