Thread: AMRG
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 09:08 PM
MikeBates
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2017

Originally Posted by MadmanX2 View Post
AMRG has been bought by AMGH.

From what I have heard from current employees, first thing they did and I do not mean to offend anyone, was to get rid of all of the management and family members that made AMRG a company to avoid.

Give it a year or so to purge the rest of the former company and it might be a good company to work for.
It is getting worse. Sure it may have had problems with nepotism before... but now it is a good ol boys club for friends of Ben Dorman (our new president). We have an assistant chief who was Dorman's personal CFI who was hired 6/16 and catapulted into his position with hardly any experience. Our D.O. was Dorman's employee when he ran valley med flight. Etc etc.

My recurrent training was literally a sit down with a study guide. That's it.

They are starting to pressure pilots to take flights in dangerous weather.

Pilots and med crews are not receiving their promised retention bonuses without a fight.

Relocation reimbursements are being promised and then denied after the employee moves.

On 8/25/17 the D.O. declared that our pay needs to be restructured. We are going to get paid hourly wages instead of daily rates. We are also moving to a 14/7 schedule.

Just stay away. Stay far away.