View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 05:41 AM
sailingfun
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2008

Originally Posted by GucciBoy View Post
Atlanta Al, this is really turning into me talking to the wall, but I can't allow you to just say random things and pass them off as accurate. I'm going to use small words. Read slowly and many times if you have to.

THERE ARE FEWER THAN 20 TRIPS IN OPEN TIME FOR NYC M88B IN THE 31 AUG BID PERIOD.

You can't just say, "There's plenty of open time in ATL, it's just as good." That is forcing someone who is NYC based to have to commute just to fill up their line. Is it the end of the world? No. But it is not normal, it's not a "good deal," and it's a less-than-ideal situation for pilots in this position. Nothing you say can change these facts. Up to now, I've offered specifics to rebut your false premise. You obviously are unable to do the same, all the while there are multiple posters reminding you that your posts in no way mirror reality.

THIS IS NOT NORMAL.

THIS IS NOT A "GOOD DEAL."

THERE WILL BE NO ROLLING THUNDER IN NYC M88B IN SEPTEMBER.

Are we done here, Atlanta Al?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess you are a new hire and don't understand that open time is dynamic not static. There will be no shortage of trips for them to pick up. They will do fine.