View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 11:35 AM
Kilroy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2012

Originally Posted by Milflyer19 View Post
Hey guys, new here and love the site. Have a quick question about expressjet and regionals in general. Im ex-military with over 2500hrs TT all tanker. Out of cockpit for a good few years and looking to get back in. Been receiving calls for interviews from regionals, expressjet being one of them. Im seeing from this site that expressjet is not the place to be for contracts with delta or other reasons. But kind of confusing to understand. Im looking to interview with expressjet but wondering if someone could lay it out for me on what to watch out for. Also, if given offer, are airlines ok with applicant waiting to sign contract for other interview offers?

Also, are there any gotchas in the regional airline space as far as who not to work for? Or i guess who i should aim to work for. I live on west coast and goal as most pilots to go to majors. Thanks.
Expressjet, the entire company, will not be around next year. This company is in the process of shutting down. We should be completely gone around april of next year. Don't waste your time at this company.