View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 06:48 PM
SilentLurker
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2016
Position: FO
Default Envoy

Originally Posted by Thyagosc View Post
Hey guys, I applied at Envoy last year in December, got the contingent offer letter, and after a week they retracted the offer. I still don't know why they did that. I put on application I was ready to start employment in 6 months from that date, (maybe that is why they denied me). No criminal history etc etc. (had 3 failures before, one of them was a type rating failure it was my first jet initial but then went there after a week did 1 sim session and passed it, and the other 2 were commercial single and commercial multi a long time ago) I don't know if their computer algorithm knocked me out for that or what. My question is, can I apply again after certain time and if yes, am I blackballed because of what happened last year when I applied? Now, when I apply, if I can re-apply, I will be ready to start class as soon as they call me. Different than when I applied last year I said I could start 6 months from that day.

Also, any news on the MIA base for new hires??

I am looking to leave 135 position to finally seek a career in 121 with a flow to AA. Please, advice anyone?

Thanks - Fly safe!

Does not hurt to reapply. They have their reasons for pulling it. But they also like persistence and good attitude & drive to want to work at Envoy. I say reapply and also attend a recruiting event to personally speak to a recruiter. Show your face and eagerness to be at Envoy. With the positive approach and drive maybe they'll take a good look into your file (if it still exists and what the board said), or maybe they'll just invite you to interview again, and you have a smooth landing at Envoy.

Good luck, hope this advice helps.