View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 10:50 PM
Bolo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2010
Position: A320 Captain

Originally Posted by I like BIG Bus View Post
Listen up people. Nobody is saying the sky is falling. We are trying to highlight the distinct and evident possibility that the numbers being chirped by recruiters and management types, are suspect. These people have a huge agenda and have even been caught admitting that they find joy in what they are doing to the pilot group. So you have 250 FOs "underneath you", it's just proof that putting out info that there are two year upgrades and there's gonna be 2500 pilots and 200 aircraft by 2020 will bring pilots in. (Just throwing numbers in to make a point, it's called hyperbole). The fact you say that you don't think "Frontier has decided to slow growth" and that people are falling over themselves to determine how many aircraft we are "getting" proves that the propaganda and carrots work. How do you know that they planned growth? Suppose the appearance of growth is what they need to keep pilots coming was the plan all along. The truth is "WE" don't know. There is plenty of evidence supporting the fact that 2 year upgrades are now a bygone anomaly and anyone coming on property is facing longer stints on reserve. Go ahead and choose your perspective. I'm a little taken aback and sad that during the current climate, "ANY!!!" pilot for Frontier would parrot and perpetuate a management smoke screen. I am skeptical of ANYTHING put out by this ownership and management. Even if I half heartedly believed their stance, I can't possibly think arguing the management's side to show how smart I can be without knowing it to be fact, is a position I would ever stoop to. And that's my 1.5%.

My 1.5% says if you want anything sooner than a two year upgrade then go to DELTA!