View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 07:58 AM
CaptainGator
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2007
Position: MD11 Captain

Alllllrriggght, Now were getting somewhere with a little healthy discussion. I'm with Navy AND The Deuce. Both make valid points and in a lot of ways the same points. Are we fatigued a little after a hard week of hub turns? Anyway...Deuce...getting heated up about people flying DP's is a simple way to show ones displeasure with our peers who decide it's OK to hose every other pilot in this company for some personal gain. What I don't get is how these guys get back slapped, bear hugged, cheeks kissed (sorry that's Borat), etc. when they in our in ops and on the layovers. What they need is to be very sternly told that it's BAD, explained why, and if they still don't care then they should not have a lot of fun and friends here at FedEx. The same goes and in a much larger degree for non-members, pilots who fly draft when it is clearly understood not to do so...heck, it's all been said before. You guys know the drill. Point is...calling out pilots flying DP's is just one little simple easy way to get this ship headed in the right direction. I'm on the boat for the other stuff too. As for caving in on the retirement, the LOA, ALPA communication...not enough words or time here to express. Then again, I'm too lazy to run myself so there-fore I'll just gripe.