View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 06:16 AM
TailSTRIKE600
New Hire

Joined APC: Oct 2017

Originally Posted by PhenomDriver620 View Post
I think you need to read the memo again as your statement is not correct. PICs under 3 years would still be on the 10-5 and it clearly says those on the 10-5 will have the same accrual rates, meaning it's not changed. Not sure how you reached your conclusion.

Falling into the group that will benefit from the 8-6, I think this is definitely a step in the right direction. Not long ago we were all on the 12-3 schedule. The 12-3 was tough on me and the family, but when the 10-5 came along that was a huge improvement. The company doesn't do anything fast but getting some 30+ (I think it said 35) extra days off a year is a damn good start. I plan to use the 6 days off to catch up even more at home. Curious to see how the 8-6 rotations line up with the rest of the year.
This is so obviously a mgnt post it’s almost pathetic... Not gonna call you out by name but I know who you are. There is not a single AirShare pilot who is happy with this policy and if you all up there at HQ can’t see why, then you deserve to be out of business. Which is exactly what’s going to happen when the entire group quits here in the next few months.

To those of you on here looking for the real scoop on this place, don’t waste your time. Many of us have spent year after year watching them lie to us saying they’ll make things better. Leading up to this they had meeting after meeting asking the pilot group for recommendations on how to make it better and attract new hires. What they took away from all that was “oh you all want a better schedule? Here’s one on paper but all your vacation is GONE.” Forget pay, benefits, etc. deal with it until you decide to quit. Sound like a place you wanna work when everyone else is hiring?

There are pilots here who genuinely believed something good would come out of the meetings who said “give them a chance.” Now they are irate and ready to quit. There is no way anyone is getting on APC and defending this new policy. Goes to show you how low mgnt will go to create a fake account and try and spread their propaganda on a public message board.

I’m sure any other company would gladly take the great pilots at Airshare, and that’s exactly what’s going to happen.