View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 08:53 AM
USMCFDX
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006

Originally Posted by bp65 View Post
Just looking for some people who have experienced the new secondary system to give a quick overview. I saw the ALPA email yesterday, and it looks like some portions of the new secondary system have been implemented and some have not. If I bid it, based on recent results I will probably be the #1 secondary line holder. Does that mean I will get what I bid for, is it still "just a preference?" I have a 30+ hour carryover trip into November - can I designate the number of hours I want my line built to, or will they stick another 70+ hours on my schedule? Do I bid specific trips (like the CIC input), or am I just inputting preferences (like the standing secondary line preference worksheet) and letting the computer decide what I really meant to say. . . .

I have a feeling that if I just assume the worst possible outcome I probably won't be too far off. Hoping to hear from guys who have experienced it first hand - thanks.
Nothing has changed yet other than there is no involuntary conversion from reserve line.