Thread: Envoy
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 09:45 AM
Sheg0theD
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2017

Originally Posted by Shadre Reevis View Post
Hello, prior 121 hopeful here. Read and searched around for a few days but still a few questions if a kind soul could chime in. Thanks in advance.

Pay band basically means all pilots are paid at 145 rates correct?

Is there any more information about the CRJ possibly staying?

How senior is MIA 145 CA versus DFW/ORD?

If I'm displaced to CA versus bidding to CA, will that reduce the 2 year equipment lock?

If I don't bid captain but get displaced, do I have any say in what base/aircraft I get? I read something about displacement preferences if someone could please explain, we had nothing like that at the old company.

Miami CA went unfilled this past vacancy I believe. I was displaced from the 175 to the 145 this past bid and I am not seat locked since it was a displacement.

As a new hire and someone who meets the requirements to upgrade, you will most likely be “forced into the 145 at LGA” my recommendation would be to bid the 145 initially in indoc and receive the extra 5K bonus on the 145. If you choose to go to the 175, you will be displaced and loose out on 5K and then be in a training night mare.

I have to attend 175 class and then either be pulled out in the middle of class or sent right back to school after I finish my 175 class.

I am still a new hire so as far as your other questions I’m sure someone else can answer them.

I can only relay the situation/scenario we (New hires who are being forced to upgrade) are going through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk