Old 11-26-2017, 02:50 PM
billsaw
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2016

Originally Posted by Powderkeg View Post
Maybe? Maybe not? This exercise is a waste of time. I used to ask myself the same thing but then I realized it would never be the case so I left corporate.
This is not aimed at you. You just proved my point 100%.

That is the line of thinking that a lot of guys have. Biz jets will never pay more than airlines. Why not? And I get the whole round and round argument. But one thing I can promise every single pilot, chief pilot, and DO at every biz av operator. If you think your second rate to an airline pilot then you are, and you will always be paid as such. Time to sack up

Powderkeg is just one more guy lost to the airlines with none flowing the other way

One last note these guys running these big management companies for years have been dead set against having more than two pilots on a plane for the last decade keeping pilots QOL in the can. So even though the big guy at the "JA" company now has seen the light and now "knows" what he and the owners need to do it is people just like him that put himself in the mess they are just starting to enter.