View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 09:27 PM
bajthejino
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2015
Position: Yes

Originally Posted by Britany757 View Post
I have a interview coming up. I'd like to ask just to clarify even though it should not be a big deal. I was with a airline and I left within the second week. I only took one exam which was basic indoc. The company was not a good fit for me so I did not want to proceed forward. Do I have to disclose this for my Pria and previous employment history. The management and chief pilot told me since u never took any system or no Sim training ever started, u don't have to tell nobody and u were never here for us. I talked to some pilots at the airline where I am interviewing and they said u don't have tell as it won't show on any record. I personally don't want to disclose because I don't know how it will reflect me leaving in the middle of training and if it won't effect me record wise then I do not want to. However on the same side I also don't want this to back fire against me if I am asked did u work here and u didn't tell us. Would appreciate some feedback.
You were probably never an employee-so theres no employment history. Plus you never participated in any PRIA recorded training. Even if you drug tested and leaving during indoc you never worked in a safety sensitive DOT position. So its not like you failed out or got a type and split. I've walked from several training programs 121 & 135. Its me interviewing them. I'm not going to stay someplace I don't think I'll be happy.