View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 06:46 AM
fenix1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2016

I understand and appreciate that advice greatly - there's so much unknown, but I can't help but try to learn what's coming to be as well positioned as possible, although it's also clear that no one know what's coming with any real certainty in these dynamic times. A job with a regional seems out there a ways, but some of these cadet programs are evolving to where there's opportunities to interview very early; part of me is leery of locking-in to an airline too early, but part of me wants to know where I'm headed (for my benefit & that of my family) as well as take advantage of the cadet program's benefits.

Originally Posted by 272922 View Post
My personal guess (worth exactly what you paid for it) is that no one knows what the segment of the industry is going to look like in two years, either from a pilot supply perspective (see my above post) or a potential economic downturn perspective. The world will inevitably change.

Just keep doing what you're doing and the airlines will still be here in some form or fashion when you're ready.