Thread: Envoy
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 01:13 PM
MD-11Loader
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Pawn

Originally Posted by chrisreedrules View Post

Based on your comments you’re either a not so clever troll or extremely obtuse. Or perhaps you lack understanding and only believe what you’re told.

And out of curiosity, how long have you been with Envoy?
As a native of this industry for almost two decades, I have observed what has transpired and who sat by and let it happen. 9/11, age 65, SARS, the global economic downturn, all contributed to hardships at the airlines. But even with those hardships airlines took a stand. Comair went on strike in March of 2001 to get a better contract and to make a stand. All of the regionals applauded them.

Mesa created Freedom to get around scope. Trans States created GoJet for the same thing. Pilots have time and time again shown themselves to put self-interest above the collective good. PSA did that. You can call me obtuse; you can call me a troll. It is well documented that Express Jet, Air Wisconsin, Envoy and others were trying to hold the line together, and were sold out. There are no if's and's or but's about it. You can quickly search and educate yourself on the 97 aircraft that were to be allocated to other airlines.

So think what you want, call me what you want. You knowingly entered into a system where your predecessors helped slit the throats of others and continue to reap the benefits.