Thread: Be aware
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 05:48 PM
HighFlight
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2016

Not arguing anything you’ve said, but in your mind, what is life like at Envoy? How long is RSV as an FO? How long is RSV if you go the DEC route? What is the RSV schedule like, and how many hours a month are RSV FOs actually flying?

Come back with some facts on these items, and let’s compare them, one by one. I know some things have gotten better at ENY since I started here at EDV, but not one day has gone by that I ever wished I had chosen them instead. I think it would be a good thing to have some comparisons to go by, to help others make an informed decision.

Appreciate your willingness to put info out there for others to view, all I suggest is we do it factually, not anecdotally, if possible. Sorry you’re not as happy here as you thought you’d be.

Different timing, but I have had exactly one 3-day trip (in NY, go figure) where I said “no more” and went home instead of picking up some extra flying afterwards, even at 200%. I know I have been very fortunate here.

Originally Posted by Boats and Hos View Post
If you joined at the beginning of the hiring great, if not, it will be painful and for quite some time. Reserve right now is terrible and will possibly run people off. Again, Envoy has a REAL flow. We have nothing, yet. Let’s see. Promises promises. People that have been here for many years are skeptical. Keep in mind also, that the DAL pilot’s will have a say next contract. That’s what I think. All this growth may not actually happen.