Thread: Be aware
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 04:02 AM
prex8390
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2011

Life is what you make of it. New York wasn’t my favorite city but i made it work. The irops start to slow down come spring. Go to envoy then and be forced to upgrade and be junior in New York for 3 years, and add another 6-10 years at the regionals while you wait for your flow which can be taken away if the economy tanks. Our priority is coming April 1. We will be right behind delta, and that is fantastic news especially in and out of Atlanta, it’s usally the retirees that kill commutes for 9E guys. Or to non rev to places like Florida. This is a huge step.

It’s been a hard couple weeks here with the nor easterns whipping through. Being in reserve sucks but this is part of the career. You think envoy doesn’t “abuse” reserves? Lol good one then. Sorry you’ve been busy, but enjoy your pay check it’s the highest in the industry. No one said this job was glamorous or fun, no one also said this company hands out cognac and Caviar either. For the most part, this is the best place to be. Go over to the envoy threads and ask them how their QOL is compared to us. I’ll take this place over any other regional right now.