View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 11:08 AM
November Seven
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by TiredSoul View Post
Professionally I’ve told you thank you for your business and shown you the door.
Roger That.

What somewhat disturbs me is the fact that should I go forward with my other goal, my HR department would be tasked with filtering out attitudes like yours from among the rest of the Pilot Candidates. If this is what "Aline Pilot Central" uncovers for me (and it has), then it is pretty disturbing to say the least.

One of my other goals is to launch a new kind of airline model. An airline concept that does not exist today and that my research indicates the flying public would appreciate, want and even desire. In building that business model, I'd have hire Professional Pilots. Coming to this site and encountering attitudes like yours make it abundantly clear to me that my HR department will indeed be given new and innovative tools for the psychological evaluation of Pilot Candidates.

In addition, coming to this site makes it abundantly clear to me that developing Professional Pilots In-House would be far more preferable. Why did you think I was going through the process of "developing" a bespoke Training & Time Building Program for myself? Gaining the experience from having done it, is beneficial to doing it on a larger scale - even when the variables are different. I can see clearly that we would have our work cut out for us, indeed. Preventing attitudes like your from slipping through the cracks, will indeed be a challenge, but one that I'm more than prepared to engage.

You probably thought this was only about going single pilot in a VLJ. You could be very wrong about that. The things you don't yet understand.