View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 06:52 PM
Skip0927
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017

[QUOTE]

1. Will there be any protection for a HVA hire from displacement back to FO if the fleet shrinks again? No
2. If hired as FO and immediately displaced to NCE, will there be any associated seat or base lock? (I can handle a commute to ORD but LGA long term is no bueno) No, they are saying DFW as a capt in 12 mo. I dont buy it.
3. Is there any length of service requirement attached to the $45k bonus? 2 years
4. Is there any longevity credit offered for former time at Eagle / Envoy? None other than “oh wow you worked here before. Sucks you left....”
5. How well have NCE's and OCE's been able to trip trade via the app to get something like 4 on - 1 off - 4 on - 6 off or so? Absolutely zero ability to trade drop or swap schedule. What the all mighty scheduling gods concoct is whatchayagot!
6. Have any TDYs been offered to LGA for OCE's? If so, what is the deviation from deadhead policy these days? No TDYs. All forced displacements.
7. Is there a compressed "Experienced new hire" footprint, or do I have to go through full EMB systems and sims despite being already 121 type rated and current? None, full monty.
8. What is the current training schedule for indoc, systems, sim, IOE segments, etc for HVAs? Is any of the footprint done as homestudy CBT? Long footprint. Few weeks of at home CBT. If you know EMB you can get the CBTs done in a day.
9. When do HVAs start getting paid as CA? (first day of indoc, systems, IOE, after Fed Ride?). After Fed ride
10. HVAs are being flown 100% as PIC, or sometimes as SIC also? 100% PIC of the ready reserve lounge chair.
11. HVAs able to bid to OCE in the +/- 3 months timeframe accurate? So they say, I doubt it...

[QUOTE]

I am the same boat as you. Prior Eagle for 3500 hrs. Im back as a DEC. above info is as accurate as it gets.