Thread: Arbitration
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 05:30 AM
Encanto
New Hire

Joined APC: Sep 2015

Shack!

Just rename our rubber-stamping MEC, Politburo, and our stern-lecturing (Goodwill!) MEC Chair, Mao, and you have a homegrown Cultural Revolution. Common sense is being turned on its head for the greater glory of seeing your name in Bloomberg and ALPO enshrining you as the father of the new retirement thinking. The only groups to benefit will be the 25/high 5 who are getting nothing toward retirement now, the dufuses who think they can be their own money managers and "beat' the market, Cheiron, and the other ALPO pilot groups, who will gratefully use our poorly spent dues money to achieve a VB. We even have our own APC Kommsomol featuring a cast of SS trained cheerleaders (Albie, Kronan, FDXLAG, etc.) to convince the new joiners, and lazy that this is for the best. It's a mini-series in the making. Follow the money as those who continue to pass concessions and savings across the table to the company, (SL, PM, etc.) walk in the footsteps of their patron saint, PC, to management cubicle commando once the dust settles and no one is paying attention. It just happened with our former Chair of the Training Committee. Expect KB to be helping Management whittle down our remaining benefits with thoughtful pointers on how to give us less for more. MBO's for everybody!

Originally Posted by PicklePausePull View Post
The only thing Alpo cares about is your dues money!

This A-plan conversion to VB plan has Alpo National’s thirst for “fees” written all over it.

The contract language is full of holes, ripe for interpretation because, quite frankly, it is a poorly written legal document. Who’s fault is that? Past NC, MEC, and past attorneys they employed to review the language.

Time to vote Alpo off the property! Time to hire a professional pro-union law firm to represent us!

I expect a lot more precision for my money. And keep your grubby hands off my A-plan!!!!