View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 02:29 PM
freezingflyboy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005
Position: 7ER B...whatever that means.

Originally Posted by Pitts12 View Post
Anybody order with them recently?

Tried to place a online order with no success. Followed up twice with customer service emails, which were kicked back. Tried the phone number with no response or call back.

I know they had issues over the years, but I did like the Canadian made shirts the were selling.
I placed an order online with them last month and all seemed normal. I checked the tracking number they gave me and it says shirts delivered so I get home expecting a package from them...and no package. I called customer service and left a voicemail twice, sent follow-up emails each time plus one extra email basically saying that they had lost a customer and I would be seeking a refund. I never received a response to any of my phone calls or emails. I finally ended up submitting a claim with my credit card company to get my money back, which worked.

All in all, it was a really disappointing showing from a company that I have been very satisfied ordering from for almost 10 years. I ended up ordering from A Cut Above and probably will again in the future. Definitely a lost customer.