Old 05-12-2018, 01:07 PM
B727DRVR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Question

Hey,

This was some pretty good info on ATI.. About a third of the questions I asked, but a good start.

Since it's mainly ABX pilots posting on here anyway, how about we start a similar thread for ABX with the many questions not answered on the profiles..?

The hopelessness threads answer a lot of questions about stagnation, upgrade potential, shrinking fleet, contentious pilot/management relations, but never any of the ones that I posted for prospective ATI pilots. You know..., the same ones I posted for ATI. Like.. KCM? ID 90's or ID anythings? Training pay, per diem, and accommodations? Etc?

How about training? ABX has a historically tough reputation with regard to training and high failure rates? Some say that they prided themselves on that.. Is the Aryan Brotherhood still alive and well there in the training department or have they moved on? I believe that I had asked that once before, but don't recall much of a response. AQP? Any retirement beyond 401K? Questions like that.

I mean, to be fair, you guys should put out ALL the information, not just the awful information, to let these ABX, and ATI, aspirants know what they are getting themselves into.. Just my opinion, of course..