View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 07:45 AM
highfarfast
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by Cyio View Post
Quick question that I need some clarification on from those that are more familiar with the reserve rules.

So, assuming I am scheduled for the RAP1 and decide to pickup a flight the next day that is on the proffer list. If that flight then starts at say 2pm, am I still responsible to be available for the RAP1 or does my day officially start at my check in time for the 2pm flight?

In addition, say the flight that I proffered for is an overnight that departs the outstation at 12pm and arrives back in base at 3pm, am I officially done at that point or would I need to get released with the option to get reassigned? If I could get reassigned what would be the limit that they could extend me? Duty day?

All of this assumes not the last day of reserve. Thank you in advance for any and all assistance.
If you have been assigned a flight assignment and you have confirmed it, you're no longer on RAP.

CS can assigned you additional flying. However, once you get done with your last flight (the door is opened), check your schedule (HI3) and take a screen shot for personal protection and check your HI6. Both of them, your HI3 and your HI6. If they haven't given you additional flying by that point, you're released.