View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 10:05 AM
Pedro4President
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2016

Originally Posted by highfarfast View Post
If you have been assigned a flight assignment and you have confirmed it, you're no longer on RAP.

CS can assigned you additional flying. However, once you get done with your last flight (the door is opened), check your schedule (HI3) and take a screen shot for personal protection and check your HI6. Both of them, your HI3 and your HI6. If they haven't given you additional flying by that point, you're released.
^^^^ essentially he is right. Do what he says and you will never screw up.

Section 12 E 6 - "A reserve pilot will be released from duty upon checking his HI3 AFTER aircraft block in if no additional flying has been added to his schedule. The pilot may also call for release...."

The HI6 requirement is ONLY if you have started the day on a RAP. Essentially it doesn't matter because they never call you on a RAP and then fly you only to put you back on a RAP. Never happens to anyone ever since I have been here.

Also I'm not a 100 percent sure it matters but it has been explained to me that checking your HI3 needs to be done via MobileFOS or a computer that has FOS. MobileCCI isn't sufficient. It was explained that the company can see that you have checked your HI3 on FOS but not on mobileCCI.

Also there is NO requirement about the 15 minute rule. If you block in and check your HI3 screen shot it and CS calls you 5 seconds later you are done.