View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 07:29 AM
motorboatin
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2015

Originally Posted by DC7C View Post
Based on substandard hourly ASK rates, which I said 2 years ago were low, the substandard LTD, plus the * attitude as evidenced in the last Co. response. mark me down as a no, a big no, nada, zip. A big thanks to the Negotiators, you must want to take a shower after every interaction with them. However, ALPA’s insistence that we ask for reasonable rates is killing us. Please don’t song and dance me about our slightly higher monthly min.
No, no, no, vote it down by %90+ and I’ll wait. I AM NOT GOING TO BE LAST AGAIN! Carry on....
Posts like these are amazing to me! As if your premature no vote is supposed to scare the union?? Why don’t you wait for an actual document to vote on before you start tough-guying with idle and ignorant rhetoric. The NC has made it clear from the get-go that work rules play the largest factor in why our rates are where they are. If you and everyone else out there chanting “up the ask” are not wise enough to comprehend the value of work rules, I’m sure the union is happy to know that you’ll be part of the 30-40% of people they know will vote NO. And for Halloween next year, maybe wear your NO costume out through the neighborhood. You’ll see that it won’t scare anyone there either but the laughter may be a bit louder than it is on APC.

Last edited by UAL T38 Phlyer; 05-27-2018 at 05:53 PM.