Thread: Xojet
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 10:52 AM
multipilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2006

Originally Posted by AirBear View Post
It's been over a year since I got any so memory is fading somewhat but basically they're $5 coupon type things that Atlantic FBO's give out. You get one for each 100 gallons of fuel purchased, and last time I fueled if you bought at least 360 gallons you got double coupons.

You enter the serial numbers of the coupons into your account on their website. Once you hit $200 they'll issue a Visa card to you with the balance. Then you can keep adding to the card's balance $5 at time.

Nice perk, bigger jets make out pretty well. On the Phenom 300 I usually didn't have any trouble getting the $200/year to keep the card alive. One word of caution, if you get more than $600 I think it was you'll get a Form 1099 and get taxed on the amount.

Edit: Used to be easy to buy/sell the coupons but now I think I remember they have it by your name or something.
Im on the X. If we fill up on a transcon at an Atlantic, we double at 900 gallons and usually, whether or not we double, we split the points between the two pilots. On a transcon out of TEB I can make about $45-55 give or take, plus whatever we save on fuel if I'm the pilot flying. Fuel savings are assigned to the PF for that leg.