View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 12:52 PM
queue
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by Bozo the pilot View Post
I think what has gotten into all of us is the B6BS that we all deal with every day.
Are you actually trying to sell that you're going to look at the TA with an open mind? It's hard to tell with you.
Ive always been in agreement with you on the critique of B6, but not on your quick-triggered approach to judging the entire TA on bulletpoints alone.
You claim to be undecided, but your overall agreement with the close-minded Q, paints a different picture. I have not and will not block your posts like I have others, but dont pretend to have an open mind here. Your posts dont support that...Yet.
Not attacking here btw.
If you can't convince'em, block'em!!!

Did you join ANTIFA or simply become a millenial that can't deal with opposing viewpoints.

Perhaps you should seek refuge in your chemical dependencies.

This communique is for entertainment purposes only. It does not implicitly or explicitly acknowledge employment with any air carrier nor is any relationship implied. This communique does not represent the opinions or policies of ALPA or JB ALPA and does not represent the collective pilot group, ALPA, nor does it imply collective bargaining, advocacy, or workforce actions intended to disrupt operations.