Thread: Envoy
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 07:36 AM
havick206
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2017

Originally Posted by CrowneVic View Post
Thanks for the answers. On another note, I am not finding anything in the contract about how days off have to be scheduled.

I had a 7-day conflict with the last day of June, and the first six days of July, with days off starting on July 7.

Instead of putting my single day off on the 6th to resolve the conflict and have it touch other days off, scheduling put it right in the middle of the six-day duty period.

Now, I have a single day off right in the middle of those first six days of June. This wouldn't be so bad if I lived in base, but I commute, which makes it totally suck.

I called CS to see if they would move it, which would make more sense for all involved, but they wouldn't.

Isn't there something in the contract that requires at least two days off in a row? If not, that's a huge oversight on the part of whoever wrote the scheduling section.
They can do that. They will adjust things to best suit their staffing levels on the window they’re allowed to play with for transition conflicts (last 4 days of previous month, first 4 days of new month).

If your going to play the transition conflict games it’s better to live in base.