Old 06-26-2018, 10:01 PM
dynap09
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2011

This long sequence is a "total disregard" for safety? How long was the pilot off duty from their last active flight? This sounds more like a frustrated CP.

This pilot had his crewrest reset based on a call from the front desk. The company was happy to do so. This is total disregard for safety? If a loud car drives by and a pilot didn't put in earplugs - harassment?

Vastly sub-par hotel? It's a Holiday inn express.

Originally Posted by ROBsINtheHOOD View Post
Who or what is causing / forcing the chief pilot and DO to behave in such an irresponsible and potentially criminal manner ? That appears to be central to the issue. This sounds like something you would hear from a third rate African operator and not a US airline. The owners should be held to account. Could there not be an undercover operation created to find out these scoundrels ? Let`s all hope for justice.
Are folks serious - undercover investigations to discover what? This is the priority law enforcement should be pursuing?!

It is helpful to read for context but it is probably better to edit and take down the actual complaint. I know the pilot probably feels it validates their position and they mention distributing it, but I think it's probably best to let it rest unless they really explicitly want it out there which I guess is their right.

I'll sign off on this one I think. Hope pilot in question has had some smoother flights recently.