View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 03:45 AM
Red Forman
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: Pilot

Originally Posted by av8or View Post
https://bizjetjobs.com/pilot-salary-survey-captain-usa/

The average CAPTAIN pay for flying a Phenom 300 in the private/non union sector is $74k. The high side for a Penom 300 Captain is $89k. Prob varying degrees of bennies and work rules.

At NetJets, which is a union pilot group, 1st year pay, as a First Officer flying a Phenom 300 is $70-$80k, depending on your CHOSEN schedule. Second year, $85-90k. Tack on about a $20k/yr benefits package that includes 100% company paid health insurance and first year total compensation, as a FIRST OFFICER is $90-100k. A Phenom 300 CAPTAIN at NetJets is paid, depending on schedule around $200k a year... plus benefits.

Find me a non-union Captain flying a Phenom 300, or a Citation Encore, or Excel, or Citation 10, or Hawker, or Latitude, making $200k a year with company paid insurance, and I’ll kiss your ass.

There are 10,000 member companies in the NBAA. There’s one NetJets. 10 thousand companies, all competing against each other for pilots to find that ONE non-union pilot that has the pay and benefits that match a NetJets pilot.

Good luck with that. 😎
Would you like me to bend over now or later?