View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 07:41 AM
Starbucks
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2015
Position: Begging for a crew meal

Originally Posted by EMAW View Post
Flying record isn’t everything when it comes to upgrade and transition to the Jet. Timely completion of ALL paperwork and how you interact with everyone, from dispatch and your co-pilot to the FBO staff is included. If you screw up and own up to it, it can be forgiven. If you continually ignore the paperwork involved or our SOPs, prepare to be stuck if not downgraded or dismissed.

Not saying any of these reasons apply to the guys you are talking about, but I guarantee there’s a reason. Especially since now we have to apply to be promoted from within.
I’m glad they’ve started that Jobvite site. But I think we might have to just agree to disagree on some things. Hopefully what I’m referring to is all in the past. I’ll leave it there.

I’m just offerring my opinion. I don’t want to start any catfights or anything. This site has enough of them. . I also don’t want to discourage anyone from coming here. This place has come A LONG way. It’s turned into a good 135. You’ll have a hard time finding much better.