View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 09:45 AM
Bravix
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2014

Originally Posted by SGS233 View Post
Was this for E175 or CRJ training, please?

SW was on my short list. My biggest issue was having a roommate during training. (I'm more than happy to work with someone 14+ hours a day. Sleep in the same room with them... not so much.)

I reached out to a recruiter to confirm the accommodation situation. This was the reply I received on 28 June.

--- ---
Yes, we have double occupancy. But if you want single, you can pay half of the costs for that.

For the room setting, it depends on which hotel. But you will need to share bathroom for sure.

I am not sure, it depends on the roommates. I cannot predict if your future roommate is going to be nice or annoying.

If you do not feel comfortable to share room and bathroom, please choose the single room.

Thank you,

--- ---
Don't know how that could be possible if its SLC and they're still using either of the two hotels they've been using. Candlewood is most common and it has 1 bedroom and a living room with kitchen. One person gets a bedroom with door, the other gets the living room (with bed) in full sight of the kitchen and bathroom. Better hope your roommate doesn't get up a lot during the night!

Denver hotel I was briefly at had a shared bedroom with a separate living room.