View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 04:49 PM
Biggbird
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2018
Default PSA vs. Endeavor

I live in Ohio and am trying to choose between PSA and Endeavor because of the DAY, CVG, and DTW bases. CVG would be the furthest but DTW and DAY are about the same drive time. I interviewed with Endeavor at Oshkosh so I have that CJO and one Expressjet gave me a few years ago while in school. (I’ve ruled out expressjet at this point but I would be open to ideas as to why that would be a good choice too.). I’m finishing up my PSA app this week and hope to have that option on the table as well.

PSA would be nice because I can hold DAY out of training, fast upgrade, flow to AAL and use SAP while it still exists. The only bad thing I’ve heard about them is that the union is very unresponsive/non-existent. Not sure how this compares to other regional unions. Junior manning doesnt bother me because I have prior jet time but no 121 time so I would need 1000 hours (which I would think is enough time to get comfortable) before I would be moved to the left seat anyway.

Endeavor has slightly better pay but I would have to commute to LGA and JFK to sit reserve for a while and have to wait longer to upgrade. I’m not counting on using the flow to American but I would rather have that than the DGI at Endeavor.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Biggbird; 07-27-2018 at 05:20 PM.